The Final Edge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FFXIII

Go down

FFXIII Empty FFXIII

Post by Nexik Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:16 pm

They released a demo in Japan to spark up Advent Children Complete's release. I watched the gamespot guys videos they put up and it's looking great considering it's not the final stages or anything.

Demo 1:
Main characters: Lightning--Lightning comes from clouds, the female version of Cloud, pretty literally in many ways.
Other character, I don't remember his name, but he's the black guy with a decent sized afro if you've seen any pictures--and he has a chocabo living in his head. A baby chocobo that flies and even comes out of his afro a few times in the demo.

The train at the beginning is heading into Midgar. Cool

Battle system sounds awesome, though I'm not much good at describing it. Lark only controlled Lightning, no control over Mr. Chocobo. Lots of things to remind you of FFVII and X, little bit from VIII, and some gun-weilding.

Demo 2:
Snow--Leader of resistance called Team Nora. So badass he doesn't have a weapon, kinda looks like Seifer from VIII. Has some side-kicks, one makes you think Wakka, another a bit of a cross between Rikku and the chick who's really dark from FFX, does the dark magic and all that (I can't remember her name). Some of the refugees kinda look like that dream child kid from FFX who talks to Tidus and all that as well.

Both demos looked great, kinda glad it's in Japanese and that the gamespot guys couldn't tell everything about it Cool
Nexik
Nexik
Admin
Admin

https://thefinaledge.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum